Monday, September 9, 2013

Let's go on DeCoRaTiNg OuR EnGLisH ClaSS!!!

Hi, Guys!,

Let's start a new year decorating our English labs, classrooms, ... It's a kind of RENEWAL, isn't it?
This time, I'm going to ask some help..., I'm going to ask my pupils to write some InSpiRatIOnal quotes for them, we'll use these to make posters and we'll decorate our class, corridors, etc. I think it's essential to feel involved and motivated from the very beginning. So, I promise I'll take some pictures when we've done it! SURE;)

I'll give you some examples:
"Ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough"
"The future is in your hands"
"Let's try again"

Now, you can click on the following links to get some interesting posters:
3. Writing Activity

I hope You'll like it! If you're more interested, just click on Decorating - Classroom


No comments:

Post a Comment