Step by step how to make delicious Christmas cookies. It's highly important to use you imagination when you decorate these wondrful cookies. Even more, there is an important ingridient that must be added in any recipe, love and affection!
* 200 grams of butter or milk
* small jar of condensed milk
* 1 orange
* 4 eggs
* 4 cups of flour
* icing sugar
* lemon juice
Preparation step step:
* In a bowl, beat butter, condensed milk, egg yolks, a small can of condensed milk and some orange scratch.
* When everything is well mixed, add flour until a dough.
* Flour a smooth surface, roll the dough with a rolling pin and cut with Christmas cookie molds for cookie (it would be nice to have seasonal shapes such molds).
* Preheat oven and bake about 20 minutes of homemade Christmas cookies on baking paper.
* When finished, let cool.
* Mix well or a glass of sugar glass, a few drops of lemon juice and a tablespoon of milk.
* Use icing to decorate cookies (when cold).
* Once hardened glaze, serve cookies.