It's time to speak up! Let's talk about your hobbies and interests. Take turns to ask and answer the following questions. Are you ready?
1. What are your hobbies or your favourite free-time activities?
2. Are you interested in sport? What sports do you like? Why?
3. What's your favourite kind of music? What is your favourite song?
4. Have you got any pets? Talk about them. Would you like to have one when you grow up?
5. Do you prefer playing computer games or chatting to friends on the internet? Why?
After these questions, you can use these speaking cards, every student chooses one character or card, then, you can start asking questions to others, don't forget to use the Present Simple and the questions above.
If you've got some free time, you can do the following worksheet in pairs.
It's essential to speak English if you really want to learn this language. So, let's practise, we are on the way!!!