Monday, October 1, 2018

Writing a Postcard - 2º ESO

Hi, there!!!, 


When I asked my students to write a postcard to me from an imaginary place or country, at first they were afraid, they didn't know how to start, what they had to tell me, … but then, they got involved and it was quite easy for them, because they had to follow these steps… 
1. Greeting: Dear, Miss ..., / Hi, teacher!, 
2. Body - answer these questions: Where are you? What are you doing?, What's the weather like?, who are you going with?, any adventure?, places or monuments you are visiting, and so on.
3. closing: Regards from … / Best wishes, …
4. You can take a real postcard or pick up a nice picture a write on the other side.


Two days later, I collected and corrected their lovely postcards, you can see them on these pictures. I hope you'll like this activity. It's a very useful task to start writing.


Enlgish is alsways fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment