Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear Teacher

Thank You, Guys!,

This little gift is a reminder of many days together, my teacher, father / mother of a large noisy naughty family, and he / she can stand everything fondly. Sometimes, our teacher is strict, sometimes sweet, and I'll never forget his / her voice teaching everything he / she knows.


My teacher expects me to become wiser, kinder, he / she never gets fed up with it. Everyday, my teacher tries to achieve this goal. Thanks for your tender gestures, your smile and your support.

We passed through his / her classroom like a whirlwind, we arrived and we left as a trail of laughter, confusion and uproar and it seems that nothing has changed, but from that moment onwards, we are better because everyone has a little part of him / her wherever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment