As you can see in this blog, I love sharing some of my tricks to help students SPEAK English and IMPROVE their vocabulary. That's why I'm going to show you "One LeTTeR -
1. You only need to print several alphabets. http://www.uptoten.com/kids/coloringpage-mixedbag-print-abc.html
2. Then, you cut the alphabet into small pieces. (Obviously, each one would be one letter of the alphabet).
3. You can divide your students into groups (maybe four people).
4. Every student will pick up one letter and will say an English word beginning with that letter.
5. Ask your students to write down the words mentioned; by this way, you could check if they are right or wrong.
6. The student who can't say a word immediately stops playing for a while.
7. I hope you'll have fun learning English!!! ;)