Summer Is CominG!!!! CHEERS!!! Well, as I told you in class, if you want to get an extra point, you can do a MoViE WorKSheet, it's very simple, just follow these steps:
1. Choose the film and say briefly why you've elected it.
2. Write 10 questions related to the plot and characters of the film. these questions can be answered using your own words or multiple choice.
3. Now 5 questions to answer with TRUE or FALSE to check again if you've understood the film.
4. Choose one of the scenes of the movie, take the whole dialogue of it and write it down with some MISSING words. Then, your classmates will fill in the gaps when they watch it.
5. Make up a matching exercise related to some vocabulary of the film. On one side, you'll write down common expressions of the film whereas on the other side, you'll write the synonyms in English too.
6. Think about and write some SPY questions, such as: "What was the protagonist carrying when she got into the car?". By this way, all your classmates have to be very ATTENTIVE the whole movie.
GOOD LUCK!!! You can find some similar examples if you click on TV WORKSHEETS. They are about an American sitcom, although they're quite replaceable.