Monday, September 14, 2009

English is fun !!! Listen...

You can improve your listening in a fun easy way.
Listen to this song twice,
fill in the gaps and then try it, ok?It is also a very exciting way
to motivate you, to enjoy with English, don't you think so?

Well, listen this song sung by Beyoncé and see the video!


Remember those ______ I built
Well baby they tumbling ________
And they didn’t even put up a fight
They didn’t even make_______
I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the _______ of your halo
I got my __________ now

Bridge:
It’s like I’ve been ___________
Every rule I had you breaking
It’s the _________ that I’m taking
I ain’t never gonna shut you out
Everywhere I’m looking ________
I’m surrounded by your ___________
____________ can see your halo
You know you’re my ______________
You’re everything I ___________and more
It’s written all over your face
Baby I can____________ fade away

Chorus:
I can’t feel your halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo

Hit me like a ray of ________
Burning through my darkest __________
You’re _____________ that I want
Think I’m ___________ to your light
I swore I’d never fall again
But this don’t even feel like falling
Gravity can’t forget
So pull me to the ground again

Bridge+ Chorus (twice)

Now try to translate the lyrics of the song,
make a short summary, what you heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment