Thursday, August 12, 2010

All Tenses (post 7)


Hi, there!,

If you need to review all tenses mixed, here you are a fantastic exercise!
Have a Nice Day ;-)
Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. Why ______ you _______ (be) so tired?
2. Because I ____________ (be) to the gym.
3. It ________________ (rain) all day.
4. Last night, I ______________ (decide) to go snowboarding.
5. My brother ______________ (buy and sell) cars. He _______________ (earn) a lot of money.
6. If I ___________ (need) money, I ___________ (get) a job.
7. When my sister _________ (be) a teenager, she ___________ (use/play) with barbies.
8. I _________ (think) you ____________ (improve) your English in USA.
9. When Ross ____________ (talk) on the phone, Rachel ________ (get) dressed.
10. After Sarah ______________ (eat) all the pasta, she ___________ (leave) home.
11. We all _______________ (relax) because the manager ______________ (leave).
12. Hey, what _______ you ________ (do) tonight? _______ you _______ (like) to come with me?
13. Well, I can’t, I ___________ (work) tonight.
14. Now, he _____________ (read) a book. I ______________ (finish) it by tomorrow.
15. When the football match __________ (start), a little rabbit __________ (appear).
16. Why ________ you _______ (call) Sarah? She ________ (wait) for your call.
17. If I ___________ (know) you __________ (come) to the party, we ___________ (pick you up).
18. David ____________ (speak) three languages. Oh! It _____ (be) fantastic!
19. Where ________ she ________ (born). She ________ (born) in Malta.
20. Two weeks ago, Mike and Peter _________ (meet) Jane at John’s house.
21. They ____________ (get) married when they ___________ (save) enough money.
22. By this time next week, we _________ (sunbathe) on the beach!
23. Tom!, Susan __________ (just/arrive). Come on, _______ (go) down.
24. ________ you _______ (be/ ever) to Washington DC?
25. While we _____________ (swim) in the sea, we ___________ (see) a shark.
26. Who ____________ (talk) to you very soon?
27. I ___________ (not believe) a word he ________ (say). He ___________ (tell always) lies.
28. In 2019, you ___________ (get) a job.
29. _________ she ________ (try / ever) the Spanish omelet?
30. No, she ________ (have), but she ___________ (taste / already) Salmorejo.

No comments:

Post a Comment