Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Tenses .... (1)


Hi, guys!,

First of all, sorry for the delay, but I've just got home. I don't know if all of you could print and do the whole activities. Please, let me know, ok? Now, here you are...

A. Complete the following sentences with the right form of the verbs in brackets (Present Simple, Present Continuous, Past Simple, Past Continuous, Present Perfect Simple, Present Perfect Continuous, Past Perfect Simple, Future Will or Future Be Going to):
1. We __________________________ (already / take) all the exams.
2. Ross and Rachel _______________________________ (have) a baby next month.
3. The experts think that the Sun __________________ (burn) the Earth in the future.
4. While Jenny ______________________ (argue) with David, Steven ____________ (come) home.
5. My friends and I ____________________________ (dance) at the party all night.
6. On Mondays, Michel _______________________ (practise) tennis with his classmates.
7. __________ you and Karen ___________ (travel) to New York this weekend?
8. Well, I’m not very sure, but I hope we __________________ (get) the flight tickets.
9. Before I ____________ (tell) my parents the truth, they ___________________ (discover) it.
10. Since 1996, Lara Croft _________________________ (star) in a Hollywood film.


B. Complete the sentences with the correct tense:
1. Yesterday, we __________________ (see) Carol at school.
2. My friend and I ______________________________ (study) all afternoon.
3. Tom __________________________ (drive) for two hours.
4. Everyday, I ____________ (go) to school on foot, but today, my father ____________ (take) me by car.
5. What ________ you ________ (think) about football business?
6. _________ you _________ (lend) me some money, please?
7. In July, we _____________________________ (organise) a tour around Italy.
8. They ___________________________ (just/decide) to watch a film.
9. When _________ she __________ (work) tonight?
10. While Jason _____________ (paint) the walls, he __________________ (fall) down.



No comments:

Post a Comment