Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Tenses ... (2)

A. Complete the sentences with a suitable verb and tense:
1. In 2022, __________________________________________ my own house.
2. Yesterday in the evening, ________________________________________ .
3. While Sandra was taking me to the stati____________________________ .
4. Everyday, my friends and I _______________________________________ .
5. Becky _________________________________ university three months ago.
6. I’m sure he ___________________________________________________ .
7. Before I talked to Richard, _____________________________________ .
8. Next week, we ______________________________________________ .
9. She _________________________________ meeting John at six on Friday.
10. How long ______________________________________________ English?


B. Fill in the gaps with the correct tense. Read these sentences carefully:
1. I was surfing on the internet when ____________________________

2. ________________________________________ since he was born.

3. I hope ____________________________________________________ .

4. - Why are you calling Rachel? –Because __________________________ .

5. - I’ve got a terrible headache! - Oh!, I __________________________ .

6. When she arrived home, her friends __________________________ .

7. The weatherman says that ___________________________________ .

8. Next weekend, my friends and I _______________________________ .

9. They _________________________________________________all day.

10. In 2003, __________________________________________________ .


No comments:

Post a Comment