Monday, October 19, 2009

Ashley Tildale & Avril Lavigne

Hi, Gusy!!!

As I'm always telling you, guys, listening to music is an entertaining enthusiastic way of learning new vocabulary, grammar constructions, different pronunciation, as well as you can enjoy a fantastic songs. Because of that, I wish you'd have a good time singing and listening to these trendy songs.

This song "It's All Right, It's OK" is sung by Ashley Tildale. I found this version with the English subtitles and translated into Spanis. I hope you'll enjoy it!




I know some of you love listening Avril Lavigne. That's why you can listen to one of her songs called "Why". Now, please listen to this calmly song and try to understand its lyrics. Keep on learning!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know the first song but I like, the lyrics is very beautiful.

    I love the second song = D Avril Lavigne, is my favorite!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!, I didn't know that, thank you, Cristy. Any suggestion? Ah! Cristina from 2ºA asked to listen to this song. So I decided to include it. Once again, thanks for your comments, you all encourage me to go on writing.

    ReplyDelete