Thursday, April 29, 2010

FULL HOUSE



Hi, Guys!,

Have you ever watched FULL HOUSE? It was a well-known American sitcom broadcasted from 1987 until 1995. When I was younger, all my cousins and I loved watching it!


Danny Tanner is a widow and has three daughters: DJ, Stephanie and Michelle. So he asked his friend Joey and his brother in law Jessi to come and live with him and his three daughters in San Francisco.Later, DJ's friend Kimmy appears as well as Jessi's girlfriend, Rebecca.

As I said before, my family and I had a very good time watching this comedy, there were many significant values, LOVE, BEING ALWAYS TOGETHER, COMMUNICATION to solve every argument, ... it was really tender when Jessi talked to his little nephew Michelle.


Now, why don't we watch this episode? Steve Urkel appears and imitates Jessi's accent. It's deeply enjoyable!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment