Friday, June 18, 2010

PeAcE and LoVe

Hi, Guys!,

DON'T WORRY, BE HIPPY !!!, Thanks for your emails,
Thanks for being your English teacher for two years,
Because I’m always learning from YOU,
Because you make me laugh and smile,
Thanks for imitating me! xD,
Thanks for sharing your emotions and disappointments with me,

we always tried to change so,
Thanks for sharing my passion for theatre,
Thanks for making me a dancing queen again!,
Thanks for dressing up as Hippies ;-),
Thanks for your enthusiasm and support,
Thanks for your effort and hard work
,
Thanks for your projects and TV worksheets, Thanks for last dinner and toast!,
Thanks for your kindness,
I’ll never forget you,
From the bottom of my heart,
I’m going to miss you so much,
MY BEST WISHES and GOOD LUCK, GUYS!


PS. I HOPE YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE.
Now, listen to one of my favourite songs: "I want to be part of it, New York..."

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for teaching us not only english grammar and voabulary, traditions and anecdotes too!

    Without you our school parties won't be the same!

    Lots of kisses! happy holiday!

    Belén

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhhh!!!!!!! You're so lovely!!!! I'm proud of being your teacher, Belén, keep on working!, StYliSH Girl! ;-)

    xoxoxo, Valme

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO important!!!!! : )


    Rocío

    ReplyDelete