Thursday, July 22, 2010

BONJOUR, Here I Am

Hi, Guys!,

How R U? I hope you'll be relaxing on holidays...

I've just come
back from Paris, once again, I fell in love with this exciting city:) I think Paris was more beautiful than eight years ago.

I strongly recommend you to visit it! You could walk around its large glamo
rous boulevards, sit and relax at its fantastic parks, see its amazing museums, travel by ferry along the River Seine, hang around Montmartre, the artistic street in Paris, the Champs Elysses, the Concorde Square, the world's most visited tourist sight the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe , the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Moulin Rouge, ... nice French people, delicious fromage sandwiches, croissants... there are many entertaining things to do in PARIS... And if you can't speak French well, don't worry, you can speak English, they can understand you... Well, you'd better go and check! ;-)

Paris is always regarded as the City of Light, the City of Love and of course, the City of Fashion!

PS. If you travel to Paris, don't forget to go to Versalles and EuroDISNEY, great experiences!






I HoPe U'll Be Fine! TaKe CaRe ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment