Are you planning your summer holidays? Well, once again, I'm going to show you another fantastic city, to me this is the most lively exciting city in the world: NEW YORK! Have you ever been there? If your answer is Yes, now it's a great chance to remember your trip, if your answer is No, you can get engaged with this wonderful filmed city!
In this post, I'm showing some interesting famous places you should visit to enjoy this crowded city. I hope you'll like it!
INTERESTING PLACES and BUILDINGS
1. Empire State: you have to go up and take photos, you'd better go up at night, it's very romantic, it's like the movies ...
2. Top of the Rock: you have to do the same, but in the morning, see the noisy streets full of traffic jam.
3. Flatiron and Chrysler Buildings.
4. Grand Central Terminal: this is the most well-known train station due to the movies, you can visit it and recognize the settings.
5. Central Park: take a break here, relax, take a nap here, you can have lunch sitting on the benches, on the grass, sunbathe, and so on. It's really large and full of beautiful places and paths.
6. Times Square: the Big Apple, it's so exciting!!! You can buy a ticket and go to a Musical in BROADWAY, it's an amazing experience!!!
7. 5th AVENUE: TIFFANY& Co., NBA store, Versace, Prada, the Trump Tower, The Plaza Hotel, ...
8. Saint Patrick's Cathedral.
9. Statue of Liberty (take the ferry to go there, it's amazing!)
10. You should walk across the BROOKLYN BRIDGE at the sunset, you'll get beautiful photos.
11. Washington Square: if you're fan of the TV serie Friends, you have to go there!
12. Wall Street and the George Washington's statue.
13. The Ground Zero and the World Trade Center.
14. Shopping in Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown, Tribecca (downtown).
15. Go shopping in Macy's, Bloomingdales or Century 21.
16. Walk along the Fashion Avenue.
17. National Library, if you love reading, go there! (ah! this is the place where carry Bradshaw was going to get married).
18. Metropolitan Museum and Museum of Modern Art (MOMA) - free on Friday afternoons.
19. Pier 17, there you could the most wonderful pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge.
20. You should eat the famous Hot-Dogs, Pretzels, Smoothies, mmmmm, delicious!
I WISH YOU WOULD ENJOY YOUR INTERNET -TRIP! ;-)
Tomorrow, we are going to celebrate 4th JULY, The INDEPENDENCE DAY in USA!