Monday, May 17, 2010

Comenius Project (2) DON QUIXOTE


Hi, there!,

At the end of April, I talked to you about the Comenius Project. It's an innnovative European program among European schools.Besides, one of its main goals is to learn from other cultures as well as to show our own history, customs, folk, values, and so on.

As a matter of fact, all teachers in my school take part of this international project. And if you remember what I said, when your school takes up this project, all of you, teachers and students, have to carry out several tasks such as this amusing video. Here you are a very good example of the Comenius Project. As you can see in the following video, our primary students painted all these pictures whereas the secondary pupils help with the summary of the novel Don Quixote and its translation into English. I hope you'll like it.




PS. Regards to all my mates, we are always working hard in this project ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment