Sunday, February 28, 2010

Conditionals (3) made up by students


Hi, Guys!,

Last Thursday, I asked you to make up some sentences, or better said, the beginnings of these sentences using the Conditionals. I think it is a positive exercise because now, you and all your classmates have to make up endings for these using the correct condional. Let's see your sentences!


1. If we eat a lot, .................................. (Mary G.)
2. If I practised any sport, ........................ (Juanma M.)
3. If I were a millionnaire, ....................... (Marta M.)
4. If you don't have enough money, ............ (Emilio)
5. As soon as you come to the party, ........... (Miguel)
6. You would have lent me your book .......... (Andrea)
7. If you lend me 50$, ............................ (Javier Q.)
8. If you go to school late, ....................... (Marina)
9. If you had purple eyes, ........................ (Helen E.)
10. If they had some money, .................... (Manuel N.)

Possible key answers:
1. we can't train later.
2. I would be on fit.
3. I would buy a new car.
4. you can't go to London next summer.
5. I'll introduce you Jimmy.
6. I had written the essay.
7. I'll buy mum a birthday present.
8. you'll be in trouble.
9. you would be an alien.
10. they could go to Paris next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment