Monday, February 8, 2010

Synonyms for love

Hi, Guys!,


Today I'd like to talk about the vocabulary related to LOVE. There are many words to express such feelings. Let's see them in a chart, and then, we can listen to this video recorded by Jennifer. She is going to tell us a lot of vocabulary, and also, how she usually celebrates Saint Valentine's Day.


1. I love you
2. She is in love with him
3. I like as you are
4. I really love the way you speak
5. It was love at first sight
6. I fall in love with you
7. He falls in love easily
8. He worships that woman
9. She absolutely adores him
10. I’m going to have a crush on you

11. She fancies you
12. He had a love affair


13. Boyfriend / Girlfriend
14. Lover
15. Beloved man / woman
16. Lots of love
17. Dear
18. My Darling
19. Honey
20. Sweetheart

Can you add more words related to Love to this list?

English with Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment