Monday, February 1, 2010

RELATIVES (I) answers - 10th January


Hi, Guys!,


As I told you this morning, here you can find the asnwers of some exercises, particularly, those related to Defining and Non-defining Relative Clauses.


A. 1. That's the basketball player whose legs are incredibly long.

2. That's the man who weighs over 120kg.

3. That's the university where Professor Rylance works.

4. That's the club where I first saw Polly.

5. Nail-biting is the habit (which) I would like to stop.

6. This is the CD (which) I bought for Jamie.

7. That's the girl (that) I told you about yesterday.

8. Those are the students whose exam results are excellent.


B. 1. The man (who / that) I noticed in the park was very thin.

2. The story (which) James told me wasn't true.

3. The woman (who) I spoke to was a psychologist.

4. The hotel (where) we stayed was near the beach.

5. The boy (who) Emma was talking to was very good-looking.

6. The teacher (who) I wanted to see had gone out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'd pleased to answer to you, can you write down in English, please?

    ReplyDelete